Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Blog oh Blog

I was browsing through Prof Kamil's blog and as usual he wrote so many entries and he did it so consistently. I would love to be a prolific writer (at least in my blog) but somehow it doesn't happen! Reluctantly I browsed through my own blog and then I noticed something was wrong with the setting of the pages. I couldn't really see all the postings like I used to. I wonder how long it has been like that and I also wonder if other people were also seeing the format the way I saw it. I was so frustrated and decided to change the template. To say the truth, I don't really like this new one but it will do for now because I am not an expert when it comes to technology. I don't like this new template because it looks a bit cluttered. God knows how to get back the old one. Maybe it's time to pay my friend Lin a visit at KPTM. Hidayah used to be my Guru also but now she's in Iowa, little good that will do me. I lost my Hijriah calendar! I don't know how to get a new one. It says to click at the picture to get the new code but when I did, nothing happened! Errrgggh!

2 comments:

l i e y n said...

http://www.kalendarhijrah.com/install

MM said...

Salam Lin, peminat setiaku, terima kasih. Raya mana kali ni?