Monday, November 23, 2009

2012

Danial said there was nothing to do at school after the PMR exam was over so he wanted to do something different with his buddies. They planned to watch the new movie "2012" on the first day it was released in Kuantan (I forgot what date it was!). The show started at 12 noon and ended around 3pm. I wish the movie started at 11am so it would end an hour earlier. At first I was quite reluctant to let him go because it hurt my eyes whenever I see a bunch of teenagers walking aimlessly at the mall. On a second thought, I should let him go out with his friends once in a while. So far he has been a responsible teenage son. Knowing how rebellious a teenager can be, I better not be too strict with him. In the evening, when I asked him how the movie was he said "ok, but a lot of bad words".

This morning Danial just left for Hulu Langat to participate in a school holiday camp which was organized by JIM for 3 days. The trip was almost cancelled because the organizer couldn't find any adult to accompany the participants. I am glad they found a UMP student who is on a semester break to be the chaperon. Our whole family got up at 4.30am so we could send Danial to the chaperon's house by 5.00am. We thought we were late but when we arrived, 2 more participants had not arrived yet. I hope they have a safe trip there and back (this Wednesday).

No comments: