Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello Again

Outside of the Mosque after Friday Prayers Y and H on Mom's deck
Kids Sledding
Kids with Snowman
D & Y Enjoying SnowSalam and hi to everyone. Wow! It has been a month since I wrote my last entry. My family and I just got back from visiting relatives in the US and boy it was freezing cold! It is sad to leave them because we don't get to see them often enough but I am very happy to feel the warmth again. My skin is definitely thanking me for the moisture from our humid weather. The exact time spent for the complete journey from our door to my husband's mom's door is 48 hours! No wonder our bodies are screaming with pain and not to mention the sleepiness. But all in all it was well worth the effort.

2 comments:

Zara Zaidi said...

How long Pn Mahani in US?..It must be fun kan?...
But..somehow...we gonna miss our country no matter what...kan?...

yani said...

Hey you were in the US? Were you there when I was back in Msia? I came back to the States on Dec 30th. We too spent 5 weeks back home and still rasa tak cukup masa..BTW, where in States were you? Texas?