Monday, January 25, 2010

Cooking Class 5 Nov 09




I am having a tough time putting things in writing since my vacation last month. However, my mood to read is unbelievable! I have been reading all kind of stuff lately, both fiction and non-fiction. This entry is meant to be published before I went to the US but it was kept in the draft folder.

I went for another cooking lesson which I believe was on Saturday December 5, 2009. We made "apam balik", egg tarts, butter rolls, and watermelon smoothie. I hope Lin will teach us more yummy goodies soon. Those who are interested in joining the class can contact Izad at 0139388797.

2 comments:

yani said...

Hey I made apam balik for raya 2 years ago and we were skype-ing with my family back home when my FIL told my dad what I made for raya and my dad insisted on seeing the apam balik sebab dia tak percaya that his own daughter (yang tak pernah masak kat Msia) could make apam balik. Nasib baik we had the proof to show him :) But seriously, senang kan nak buat apam balik? Selama ni dok beli jer, ingatkan susah nak buat kan

Family Memoirs said...

Yup, you are right. I used to make them when I was studying at U of New Orleans but then I lost the recipe. I am glad I have a new recipe now.