Thursday, February 4, 2010

9th Birthday

We celebrated Hannah's 9th birthday early last month. We had our normal rituals which involved cutting a homemade chocolate cake followed by a pizza dinner at one of the "fatty outlets" in town. In the past we frequented the one in Ktn Parade but this year we went to ECM. I think that was the first time or maybe the 2nd time I went to that mall. It looks nice from the outside but it's not as user friendly as I would like it to be. Other people seem to be enjoying that place. I guess it's just me because I am not a shopping freak. This year I decided to bake 2 different shapes of cake: one was a regular round one and the other was a heart shaped. The kids liked the heart shape and Najla has already requested to have one for her birthday which is coming up next month.

4 comments:

l i e y n said...

hannah, smile!!!!! it's ur birthday dear...

My Stories and Me said...

Haa, betul tu Lin. She's always masam... :)

Beautiful^Devil said...

an nak yo kek tu induk.. =)

Induk MM said...

Sorrylah Jet. Kek nak hanyut sampai Sungai Muar hahaha.