Friday, April 16, 2010

Busy Weekend

I thought weekend is supposed to be the time when we can rest and catch up with unfinished business. However, things don't work that way when you have 5 growing children. Poor Steve looked more tired in 2 days than he did in the entire week last week! We did a lot of unpacking, rearranging, and throwing things.

On Saturday morning I went alone to piano lesson because Hannah participated in coloring contest at KPTM. Besides, she left her piano books at Da Vinci Art Center last week, so she couldn't finish her theory assignment. Najla was supposed to have art class that morning but she refused to go. She insisted in participating in the coloring contest also. Luckily the art teacher allowed her to do the make-up class at 3 in the afternoon. Both of them won and received a hamper each.On Sunday I took Najla to the telematch at KPTM. She participated in 2 games: filling an empty bottle with water and carrying a ping-pong ball in a spoon. Her groups won and they received 2 hampers. Harris came with us but Hannah and Yasmin went to their art class with Steve. The telematch was over around 11.30 but I had to wait until 1pm to get my present for winning the ping-pong match which was held a few weeks back. I got a medal and a small hamper also. By the time we got back I was tired and sleepy. I always feel that way when I stay out in the sun. That's why I prefer exercising early in the morning.In late afternoon all of us except Yasmin and Danial stopped by the contractors' houses to give our house plan. We are looking for a few quotations before we can decide which contractor to hire. Unfortunately both contractors weren't at home. Missions not accomplished. That means we have to see them this week.

No comments: