Friday, April 30, 2010

Ladies Coach

Kudos to KTMB for providing special coach for ladies in the train from Sentul to Port Klang. I am sure there are some who will not agree to it by saying we are moving back in time etc. As expected we can not please every body all the time but we can definitely please somebody some of the time. I just hope that the service will be provided not only on commuter trains but also on buses.

I am sure some of the female riders who have experienced sexual harassment are very happy. Believe it or not I have an embarrassing experience back in the 90's when I was riding a bus from Bandar Baru Sentul to Bukit Bintang area. I was standing right next to an Indian man who was in his 40s or 50s. He was rubbing his *@# against my arm! Since the bus was so packed with men and women all the way to the steps, I couldn't move to another spot. I do not have to elaborate what happened after that but suffice to say that I had to wash my arm the first chance I got when I arrived home.

It would be great also if we have separate public swimming pools because not everyone has a body which she is proud to flaunt around. If we have for ladies only pool, I for one would change allegiance from walking to swimming in a flash!

I think it's high time that we give choices to women who want to be separated from such animals.
I think those who complained are those who have never had any bad experience like I did or they simply enjoy being molested. Those are the only reasons which I can think of their objection.

No comments: