Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year

Subhanallah, wow! It has been more than 2 months since I last wrote an entry. Time flies so fast and before you know it's already a week in the new year. Alhamdulillah, thank God, now we have finally moved into our new home, on 18 Dec. 2010 to be exact. We managed to move all the big stuff but we still have tons of the small stuff to be sorted out. Since both Steve and I are so busy with our new semester, there is just no way that we can find time to clear the old house right away. So we asked the old landlord to allow us to rent the house for another month or so. I am so looking forward to the Chinese New Year 4-day weekend break in early February to select only the needed stuff to be transfered to our new home. Most of the stuff are books, papers, and old clothes. Both Steve and I have the tendency to keep everything, "in case" if we ever need them in the future :) I miss my old neighbors. Fortunately all my new neighbors are just as wonderful. We had an opportunity to get to know each other last weekend when we had a small gathering. I am very sorry for not being able to invite all my friends and old neighbors but maybe we will do something someday...

No comments: