Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Flood

The weather doesn't look too promising today. I hope the rain will stop poring just for a few days. Well, I am not complaining because it would be terrible if we do not get any rain at all. I am sure rubber tappers were so excited last month because the price of rubber has shot up really high. I wonder if this is God's way of telling those who stole rubber to STOP stealing! How? By pouring lots of rain so much so that the rubber tappers cannot tap their rubber trees and consequently no latex to be stolen! But unfortunately, it is bad for the tappers also. I hope they are patient with the "test".

Well, that's not my real worry. I guess I am selfish because I am more worried about my son and his friend. Danial is scheduled to come back from Johor sometime today and I really hope that the bus he takes will not be in any danger. I hope the driver will have some sense to stop and not play a "macho man" by plowing through the flood. All I can do now is to say my prayers for his safe return. Insya Allah.

No comments: