Monday, September 15, 2008

The Beginning

I have always admired those who write or those who keep diaries. My husband used to write about the development of our kids until the fifth one (Najla) was born, he stopped! He said he would love to continue but unfortunately time (or lack of it) is the main reason for not doing it anymore. It is so sad that we do not have much of written memories about Najla. Since I am not good at writing I kept postponing my intention to pick up where he stopped. Finally, today is the most significant day that I managed to gather my courage to do so.

My friends told me in order to be good at writing I must write at least 2 pages a day! Haa… let’s see… I thought of writing in the baby journal which my husband used before, but I think I will try to use my abandoned blog which I created when I took Young Adult Literature class last year. At least it will be put to good use. I can’t wait to share it with my family.

No comments: