Thursday, September 18, 2008

Looking Back (2007)

We arrived from Hajj journey on 26 January 2007. The next day, we had to rush back to Kuantan because I had to attend my master’s class. We celebrated Najla’s 3rd birthday and Mustafa’s birthday on 9 and 10 March respectively. As usual we baked a chocolate cake for any of the kids’ birthdays. We don’t do much to celebrate ours. Lately, I have been bad remembering Mustafa’s or even my own birthdays! It must be my age…
Danial celebrated his 13th birthday on 4 May. I forgot what we bought him for that day. I will write it when I remember. On 13 July we celebrated Harris’ 9th birthday. Then on 12 August Yasmin celebrated her 11th birthday. One of these days I will post their birthday photos in my blog. As usual, on 14 August, 2 days after Yasmin’s birthday, we celebrated our wedding anniversary. I don’t remember what we did, pretty bad huh? It was our 15th anniversary. My birthday was celebrated on 2 December.
We left for Singapore on Friday 14 December, on the way to the US to visit Mustafa’s family. We celebrated both Eid Adha and Christmas in the US. We had a great visit and as usual it was sad to say goodbyes after being with them for nearly a month.

No comments: