Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yasmin’s 13th Birthday

Hmm... I wonder what tickled 'em

Yasmin has officially turned a teenager on 12 August 2009. Steve asked her how she felt being a teenager and she said “just the same”. That’s right! What’s a big deal anyway? I have turned a teenager several decades ago and still feel the same! Hahaha! Ooops, is there something wrong with me? Anyway, we celebrated Yasmin’s birthday at a pizza place in Mega Mall. Boy, the kids ate a lot! We ordered 5 servings of breadsticks, a plate of spaghetti, 2 large pepperoni and 1 regular veggie lover pizzas, soups, and a variety of soft drinks. All are disastrous for human health but we don’t do it everyday. I guess that’s ok. We also bought 2 novels as presents for Yasmin: Necropolis & Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox. Of course, as usual, we had to buy a book each for the other kids too. After dinner, the kids ate some ice cream and then we went to see G.I Joe: The Rise of Cobra. By the time the movie ended and we arrived home, it was too late to cut her birthday cake. So we did that the following evening.


3 comments:

yani said...

Najla definitely has your smile :)

Zara Zaidi said...

So Yasmin now a teenager haa.... like you said..it doesn't make any different though....
Same happened to me....always feel like a teenager..hee..hee...
Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday Yasmin!!!

My Stories and Me said...

Yani.. a few people have said that. Itulah tanda anak mak. Kalu tidak people will say that I am her bibik, hehehe..
Thanks Zara. I will inform Yasmin. We are young at heart. About my friend in Canada, I haven't asked her where she's from. If I am not mistaken Toronto. She's originally from Pakistan, raised in South Africa and moved to Canada. Tapi rupa dia macam mat saleh.