Monday, August 3, 2009

"Cermai Asamboi"

I love to eat “asamboi” (pickled fruits). One day I received a forwarded email on the condition of the factory making them. Gee, if any of you saw it, you would not want to buy “asamboi” anymore! The place was so indescribably filthy. I wish I kept the photos so I could show them here. Anyway, when my friend Zah taught me how to make pickled “cermai”, I was so grateful and started making them every time I get supply of the fruits. Last week, I got some from my neighbor’s house and of course I pickled them. They taste so good and they have no added coloring or preservatives.


Fresh "cermai"
Pickled "cermai"

2 comments:

yani said...

Mmmmm...terliurnya tengok those pickled cermai :P easy ke nak buat?

My Stories and Me said...

Hi Yani, memang senang sangat nak buat dan sedap yang teramat sangat. Bersih lagi suci. :)