Monday, March 7, 2011

Hijrah Iman Talk

Alhamdulillah, the talk went smoothly on Friday night. Many students showed up to listen to the young Ustaz sharing his bitter sweet moment of finding Islam. He was raised to be a priest and his ambition was to convert all the Muslims in this country into his previous faith. But as God said in the Quran, humans plan but God is the best planner of all. I really would like to thank my students for spending so much time making posters and planning the event, especially Pudin, Epi, Fathi, Sarah, and Bela. Please forgive me if I missed some names. We managed to collect around RM1,400 and all of the Ustaz's books, Hijrah Iman - Satu Anugerah Agung dari Tuhan, were sold out. I hope that he will get enough funds to further his studies locally or overseas.

No comments: