Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother’s Day

These are pictures of the card made by Najla

Last Sunday was my day because it was Mother’s Day. Frankly, I think we should celebrate mother’s day everyday. Two or three days prior to that day Najla brought me a handmade mother’s day card which she made at her kinder garden. What a lovely present from my lovely daughter. Thanks sweetie. I received a few other gifts from Hannah and Harris too.


Other than that I got wonderful short messages from my friends Tengku Lin and Sumadhi and great forwarded emails from my friends Sharifah Fatimah and Norashikin which I published for all to read in my other blog.

3 comments:

Neeza Shahril said...

eh! cantik jugak card Najla buat tu..
boleh jadi artist ni.. ;)

Lowell said...

Happy (belated) Mother's Day Mahani!

We had fun at our house, with David and I each giving Devin a hand-made card. She had already gotten some flowers, too.

My Stories and Me said...

Thanks Neeza. Ada bakat jugak kan? Oh ye lupa pulak. Happy mother's day to you.

Hi, Lowell, thanks and send my belated wish to your wife too. I posted the photo of you, Patricia, and Paul in my other blog: http://mahaniprodev.blogspot.com