Saturday, June 6, 2009

Busy Saturday

Usually I jog with Faridah but this Saturday I went with Elly. Then I went to the store to get ingredients to make “rendang”. Since I won’t be home for the whole week next week, I would like to leave some food for the kids so I won’t feel so guilty leaving them. Then I went to PKNP for a friendly ping pong match. When the match was over, I drove to my friend’s salon on the way to Bukit Goh to pick up some skin care products. The older we get the more pampering we need. When I got home, Hannah and Najla were still not ready to go to the wedding of our neighbor’s son. They were still in the bathroom, playing rather than bathing. I was starving and they really tested my patience (whatever little that I have). Steve used to joke that I should be a pediatrician, because I have little patience (patients), got it? hahaha… Anyway, when we arrived at the wedding, there were so many pseudo Harley Davidson riders. As far as I am concerned they are high class “Mat Rempit” ooppss, “samseng jalanan”. Ooo, I might get red flags on this.

After we finished eating, we send the kids home because Harris needed to use the bathroom. Only Steve and I went to the other neighbor’s house for another gathering, celebrating the arrival of their grand child (the baby is actually 34 days old). After we ate the host asked if we would like to have some cake. He told us it was their 40th wedding anniversary cake. Wow! They have been married for 4 decades. I wonder if we get to celebrate our 40th anniversary considering our ancient age.

In the evening I went to Parkson to do some last minute shopping for my trip to MARA games in Johore. By 10 pm, I was pooped out.

No comments: