Monday, June 1, 2009

Cup Cakes Class

These are the Five Decorations We Produced on that Day

A few weeks ago I received an email from my friend informing me of the cup cakes class. I never gave it much thought until 2 days before the deadline to submit our registration that I became interested in joining. I called the number and was glad to be informed that the class was not full yet. I drove to the place in town, met Izzat (the husband of the Chef), and paid my RM75.00 fee. On Sunday 24 May I attended the class with 12 other participants. That was the very first time I held the piping bag and actually decorate a cake! My hands were shaking in the beginning but by the time I decorated my fifth cup cake I was as good as a pro! I got lots of useful tips from the chef. For those who would like to get the tips, why don't you contact Positive Goal Enterprise at 095512606 or email at pge2020@yahoo.com and join a few lessons. Below are photos of some of the participants and the products we made.

Briefing From The Chef

Chocolate Chips Cup Cakes
My Friend was Decorating Her Cup Cake

2 comments:

aida said...

hi kak..
tq coz expose my photos..
syok kan bila ingat onthat time..
arap2 lepas ni leh jumpa lagi..lepas blk class besok nyer cubala bukak akak punya blog ni..ha jumpa pun..no wonder anak2 akak comei rupanya international import...
aida still tggu class for cup fondant cake..decoration lg cun.. tggu en.aizat email foto xde pun kak...

Family Memoirs said...

Aida, seronok dapat "jumpa" awak lagi di cyber. Memang best. Nanti kalau ada resepi yang sedap-sedap akak nak join lagi. Sebenarnya ada banyak lagi gambar-gambar yang akak ambik dulu, rasa nak upload kat Facebook ajelah bila senang nanti. Keep in touch.