Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cool Sunday

I felt so good after my 4 km jog alone. My regular jogging friend Faridah got up late and Elly went back to visit her parents. Then I tried Kathy Smith Latin Rhythm cd. It reminded me of my college days when I hang around with bunch of Hispanic friends. Since my tajwid class was cancelled this morning, I took advantage of the free time cooking rendang. Then Steve, Najla and I went to 2 weddings near my house. After “zuhur” prayer Steve drove me to town to get the t-shirts for our ping pong team. Each player will get two shirts, 1 red and 1 blue.

Some of us might practice for the last time before the tournament this evening. Tonight there will be a briefing for the games at “Kolej Kemahiran Tinggi MARA (KKTM)”. I heard we will get sports shoes, another shirt, and track pants. Previously, we were given jackets too. I wonder if we will get one this time around. I guess I just have to wait and see. As time gets nearer I am beginning to feel jittery. I hope my team will win. I still haven’t packed my stuff yet. I will probably do it sometime later tonight.

No comments: