Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Addition

Baby Ambar is back to sleep after being fed

Last Friday was the most memorable day (or the most depressing day, depending on how one looks at it) for me because I became a grandmother! No! The baby is not one of my children’s because they are too young to be parents. Actually, my niece who got married in November last year just had a baby. They named the baby Ambar Kasturi. Hmm… I wonder what it means. When I asked my niece’s husband that question, his reply was “it runs in my family”. Ok, no arguments from me. I hope someday he’ll be a well-known architect like Hijaz Kasturi. The baby is so tiny, only 2++ kgs. The lightest one of my kids weighted 3.45 kgs at birth, and the heaviest was 4.2 kgs. It’s funny that the weight keeps on increasing from one baby to the next. If I had more babies, conceivably, their weights could climb up to 5 or 6 kgs! OMG! What a scary thought. Luckily I am smart enough to stop (I hope), hahaha!




No comments: