Thursday, September 17, 2009

Salam Aidil Fitri (Eid Mubarak)

Salam to all my Muslim friends, fellow bloggers and readers around the Globe. I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you the best and safest Eid. Please forgive me if any of my entries in both of my blogs have offended you in any way. I would like to share the following message which I received from a friend through my email. If you already know it, take it as a reminder and if it is new, I hope it will benefit you:

 
 
Suratul Faatiha:                  protects one from the anger of Allah
 
Surah Yaseen:                     protects one from the thirst of the Day of Judgment
 
Suratul Waaqi’ah:               protects one from poverty and starvation
 
Surah Mulk:                         protects one from the punishment of the grave
 
Suratul Kauthar:                 protects one from the enmity of the enemy
 
Suratul Kaafiroon:              protects one from “kufr” at the time of death
 
Suratul Ikhlaas:                   protects one from hypocrisy
 
Suratul Falaq:                      protects one from calamities
 
Suratun Naas:                     protects one from evil thoughts

2 comments:

Zara Zaidi said...

A Happy Eid Fitr to you too & your family...
Thanks for the message.....

My Stories and Me said...

Salam Zara, dah lama saya tak update blog sebab sibuk beraya. Nanti hujung minggu harap2 adalah idea nak menulis. Raya kat sana seronok ke?