Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Change of Plan

Our weekend turned 360 degrees. All of us planned to go to Subang Jaya yesterday and stay overnight at my cousin’s house because Danial is supposed to play soccer at the Shah Alam Stadium today! Yeah! That’s right! I am supposed to attend a 3-hour talk at the NST office tomorrow. Unfortunately, his teachers told him that he had to attend a “PMR” workshop today and tomorrow. Since nobody else was going to KL, I canceled my participation at NST as well. It turned out to be a good change of plan because I had the opportunity to do all the cleaning that I wanted to do. Last night Steve and I cleaned our fridge and we threw tones of old medicine. We could have opened our own pharmacy. While cleaning the fridge, we also found Steve’s fat tumor which was removed from the side of his torso 7 or 8 years ago! Besides cleaning, I also got a chance to cook chicken “masak lemak cili padi”. On top of that, I managed to fold a mountain of clothes which have been washed yesterday and the day before! A terribly boring chore that can’t be avoided. I still have one more chore to do tomorrow which is sorting the old newspapers to be sent to the recycling place.
I will try to squeeze in an appointment to do facial tomorrow too. It would be great to take a nap while someone massage my face. Wow! I can’t wait!

2 comments:

maxine76 said...

omg, cant believe u actually posted gambar baju tak lipat n all.... muahahahahaha

Family Memoirs said...

Why not? Sharing is caring, muahahahaha :)