Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Spaghetti Dinner

Yesterday evening I didn't go to the gymn or jogging in anticipation of a new bread maker cum multipurpose oven which was supposed to be delivered by my friend Izad. Since I was at home I decided to cook spaghetti bolognaise and made a pitcher of lemonade. It was all worth my effort! My spaghetti dinner was a huge success because I received tons of praises "sedapnya Mak, sedapnya Mak" especially from Danial, Yasmin, and Harris. Hannah and Najla were cautious at first but then decided to jump in and join the other fanatics. Harris ate so much until his stomach hurt! That boy has such a small stomach, he probably will not have a weight problem in life. I was so busy cooking I forgot about the oven. Then I called Izad and asked why he didn't come and guess what? He forgot! I asked him to send it on Wednesday because this evening we would like to send Juan off to the airport.
Mmmm... YummyBurppp... We are full!

4 comments:

Yummy Yum said...

lepas pizza, spaghetti...lapar saya masuk blog ni

Family Memoirs said...

Hahaha. Sekarang dah dirasuk hantu memasak... Maklumlah dah selalu join kelas memasak En Izad tu.

Neeza Shahril said...

tak aci tau.. cuba gak letak recipe kat situ.. boleh gak lah orang melayu duduk arab ni cuba buat heheheh...

Danial dah macam orang besar.. I mean like 20 something dah.. heheh..

My Stories and Me said...

Neeza, no worries. I will specially email it to you. Nak post kat blog takut En Izad saman I pulak letak dia punya resepi tanpa kebenaran. Manalah tau... Tunggu dan baca email you ye.