Sunday, July 26, 2009

Relaxing Sunday

Today is pretty relaxing compared to yesterday. I thought of going for a walk in the morning but had to abort the plan due to heavy rain. I started to sort the old news papers but had to stop for my “tajwid” class. I was so hungry at the end of my class so I ate some rice at home before I left for facial at my friend’s salon. This time I was awake during the massage and it was so relaxing. I dozed off while waiting for the mask to dry. On the way home, I stopped by a supermarket to get some ingredients to make spaghetti bolognaise because Danial is coming back from his PMR workshop today. He was the one who asked me to cook spaghetti. However,when I got home, Steve told me he was going to bake pizza for dinner. I guess I have to postpone making the spaghetti. Since he was volunteering to cook, there was no point for me to crowd the kitchen, so I decided to update my blog. In the middle of writing, I was interrupted by a wonderful tray of pizza. I thought, hey, why don’t I take a picture of this pizza and share it with the world! Pizza anyone ?

4 comments:

Neeza Shahril said...

nak jugak pizza!!!

My Stories and Me said...

Hehehe, next time you visit, we make pizza ok?

l i e y n said...

delivery berapa charge?
or maybe i can pick up at ur house...
can??
:)

My Stories and Me said...

Murah je delivery charge nya Lin, RM 7.77. Pick up sendiri tak boleh sebab rumah mungkin serabut masa week days, hehehe