Saturday, April 25, 2009

Busy and Eventful Saturday

My Favorite Exercise CD

I started off my day doing a stomach exercise by following the Billy Blanks’ Taebo workouts CD. Then I proceeded to my closest neighbors’ house to help them with whatever last minute preparation for their youngest child’s engagement ceremony. I wanted to help them last night but was too tired and sleepy. Around 10am I had to leave for Kuantan town to pick Hannah up from her piano lesson. Then I went back to my neighbor’s house, and it was time to eat already!


Before we went back to the neighbor’s house, we actually went inside our house to use the bathroom. For whatever weird cosmic reason it was, I decided to go out through the back door. I asked Najla to go to the front entrance to get her slippers. Naturally she locked the front door as soon as she got back inside and then she came to meet me at the back. Without thinking I locked the back door and started to walk towards the neighbor’s house. Only then I remembered to ask if Najla locked the latch from the inside of our front door too. She said “yes”. Great! I have the keys to the front door but the latch from inside was locked and I didn’t have the back door keys. I called my husband who was at work (yeah on a weekend!) and as usual Mr Cool said “just hang on, I will be back in an hour”.


When he came back we tried so many different ways to unlock the back door. To make the long story short, we finally got it opened just in time for me to take the girls to the salon. On the way back from the salon I took Yasmin to see a doctor because she got a high fever. After I gave her the medication and sent her to bed I contacted a friend of mine to play ping pong. We played from 6 to 7 pm and it was great! I am so addicted to doing exercises these days that I feel restless if I don’t do anything in one day. Is that good or bad? I guess it’s much better than being addicted to drugs or something similar to them. Tomorrow the official ping pong training will start at 9.30am. It’s going to be another busy day and I can’t wait! Anyway, I am beat and ready to put up my feet and watch a James Bond movie on TV. Good night folks.

6 comments:

l i e y n said...

kesiannya terkunci...nasib baik boleh bukak!

main ping pong rajin2...

Family Memoirs said...

Ya Allah Lin, akak tension giler. Nak marah kat sape? Kalau belasah Najla sampai separuh pengsan pun pintu tak terbukak gak. Nasib baiklah on time untuk gi salon tu. Kalau tidak tak dapat nak main ping pong petang tu. Pagi tadi training. Petang ni insya Allah kami akan main lagi.

Neeza Shahril said...

your next door neighbor ke buat kenduri tu kak M?

hehee.. blunder do happen.. nasib baik tak marah najla.. kalau tidak kesian the cute little bunny.. hehe..

My Stories and Me said...

Yes Neeza, my immediate neighbor yang berkongsi pagar sama-sama. Itu yang afdal sangat nak pegi tu. Well, anak bongsu ni susah sikit nak marah sebab dia orang ada special skill untuk tunjuk muka kesian. Kalau marah kat dia pun pintu masih terkunci kan? I am so proud of my self control! Hehehe

Lowell said...

Truthfully, I wouldn't have picked you for a Taibo person...but I guess I only got to speak to you for about 15 minutes at the airport.

It was great to meet you. I hope our paths cross again.

Lowell

Family Memoirs said...

Hi Lowell, look can be deceiving. I like lots of different types of sports and exercises. I used to be in a tae kwon do club at Indiana University back in the 80's. Right now I am actively involved in table tennis and tennis. I also like to walk and I go to the gym a few times a week. Let's stay in touch.