Monday, April 20, 2009

PD Workshop with KPTM Rector

Talk about good timing! Now that I have a new camera, going on a trip is a welcoming event. The workshop was on the 15th until 17th of April at the TNB Resort in Port Dicson. I didn’t even know how to use the camera fully because I need to read the manual before I can understand how it operates. I asked Danial to set it in such a way that I just have to aim and click and that was what I did throughout my stay in PD.

Pictures of the Resort

A picture of myself, Noreha (KPTM Alor Star), Dato’ Razali Agus (the Rector), and Zabidah.

Pictures of a few participants from the different KPTM branches

2 comments:

Neeza Shahril said...

I miss courses macam ni.. I miss.. really miss.. uhuksss..

Family Memoirs said...

Huhuhu, poor Neeza. I am jealous of you for having so much "free" time at home. I guess we are never satisfied with what we have... After all, we are only human.