Saturday, April 25, 2009

Girls Salon Day

Before Haircut

Today I took Yasmin, Hannah and Najla to my friend’s salon near Bukit Goh. Najla just had a hair cut not too long ago due to problems combing it every morning. Her hair is so fine and was too long for an easy and quick maintenance. Anyway this time she had it cut again for a different reason, lice infection! Yuck! All the girls get them and I don’t know when and from where (or whom). They haven’t had that problem for a long time until now. I have been noticing Najla and Hannah scratching their heads more often than usual the last couple of weeks. I suspected that they had lice on their heads but too busy to check. Yeah! Yeah! I know. It’s such a lame excuse. But hey! Who likes to deal with lice? But enough is enough. I took them all to the salon and had their hair cut very short. They like their new hair styles. I am glad we did it.


After

Yasmin's, Hannah's, and Najla's hair

4 comments:

l i e y n said...

comel hannah n najla rambut pendek...

Family Memoirs said...

Thank you. Senang nak urus, dia orang pun tak rasa panas. Heee, geram betul kutu2 ni. Kat mana dia orang tu berjangkit agaknya...

Neeza Shahril said...

kak M, my kids used to have lice when they were in Malaysia. We bought lice killer solution. apa entah nama dia tak ingat dah. But it's only RM5 or was it RM10 per bottle. Effective. Insyaallah..
Now they have no more lice problem.

Cute lah the 2 girls.. :). Sayang tak dapat tengok Yasmin. Tapi, its okay, I understand why.. :)

My Stories and Me said...

Hi Neeza, thanks for the suggestion. We used to use the poison for lice but Mustafa is very concerned about using poison for anything especially to put on his kids' heads. He said the solution is cancerous! Takut pulak I. My mom in-law used mayonais for her kids when they were young. Hmmm, I wonder if the vinegar in mayo that does it. Perhaps I should just use vinegar.