Sunday, April 5, 2009

Monday Blues

Last Monday (30 March) Najla threw a big tantrum when I dropped her off at the nursery. She cried and clung to my arms. She had a bad mood since she got up because it was Monday, the first day to school after a two-day weekend. All the kids behaved the same when they were at that preschool age. Two of the caretakers had to help separated Najla from me. I felt sad for her but I had to leave otherwise I would be late for work and Harris and Hannah would be late for school. Yasmin and Danial had a day off from school because they participated in the school camp over the weekend. Danial went to his friend Izam’s house and Yasmin came with me to my office. But she stayed until 10.30am only. I sent her home when I went out for a morning break When Najla came back from the nursery in the afternoon, I asked her whether she was crying for a long time after I left her. She said “nope”. So I felt better.

No comments: