Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fever Season

I think some kind of virus is in the air now. I know a few of my friends’ kids who are having fever. In fact Najla was not feeling too well on Monday. Yasmin also complained of having runny nose and itchy throat yesterday. I told her it must be a fever season. Today, after she came back from her extra class, she had a high temperature. Since I have made an appointment with the hair salon, I didn’t take her to the clinic right away. But as soon as we came back from the salon, I stopped by the clinic near Taman Guru and had her checked. The doctor told me that her temperature was 40 degrees Celsius. Wow, I am glad I stopped by. The doctor gave her 4 or 5 different types of medicines, for cough, headache, runny nose, fever, and of course antibiotic. The doctor also gave her an MC slip in case if she needs it on Monday. She seems so weak and she’s sleeping at the moment. I hope she gets well soon.

No comments: