Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dried Squid


On March 29, I wrote an entry that I could not wait to open the package of the dried squid which happens to be one of my favorite snacks. Finally on Sunday, 5 April 2009 I ripped the plastic wrapper opened! I took a plateful of it and stuffed my face with it. My initial reaction was pure contentment but soon after I felt bad because I wasn’t patient enough to wait until my friend Mona come and get it. But the good news is, I don’t think she will ever read this blog so she will never know unless if I call and tell her. Why would I do that??

2 comments:

Neeza Shahril said...

hahahaha!! kelakar lah Kak M.. takpelah, dah jadi zat pu dried squid tu kan..
untuk Mona... kira no rezeki for her lah.. :)

Family Memoirs said...

Hehehe... Tempting giler. Hari-hari dok tengok that poor squid staring at me. Meleleh air liur.