Sunday, March 8, 2009

Friend’s Wedding

Finally, now that I have caught up with time, I don’t have to write by the month anymore. I can enter my entry based on current event(s).




Sunday 1 March. Danial, Yasmin and Harris were still at Jaynina’s house. They only came back after Isya’ at night. So, only the four of us went to attend Zetty’s wedding. Before that we also attended another wedding at Taman Guru. One of my neighbor’s son (or perhaps daughter, I forgot) got married. If I am not mistaken, after Steve sent us home he went to his office to work on accreditation report for his school. The poor guy has been working like a dog lately because his school is going to have its accreditation visit in late April. Until then he will probably has to continue this crazy work pattern like he has no life besides work. Well, a man has to do what he has to do for his family right?

No comments: